IN JUST 3 DAYS MY SINGAW IS GONE! GUARANTEE EFFECTIVE!
“Singaw” or “Singaw sa bibig” (meaning canker sores or aphthous ulcers) are small ulcers in the lining of the mouth that are frequently painful and sensitive. Canker sores are very common. Women are slightly more likely than men to have recurrent
canker sores. It can occur at any age, but it is more commonly seen in teenagers. Genetic studies show that susceptibility to recurrent outbreaks of the sores is inherited in some patients. This partially explains why family members often share the condition.
Canker sores are generally classified into three groups based on size.
1. Minor sores have a diameter of 1millimeter (mm) to 10mm. They are the most common (80% of all canker sores) and usually last about 7-10 days.
2. Major sores (10% of all canker sores) have a diameter of greater than 10mm and they may take anywhere between 10-30 days to heal. They may leave a scar after they heal.
3. Herpetiform ulcers (10% of all canker sores) are formed by a cluster of multiple small individual sores (less than 3mm). They also usually heal within 7-10 days
Causes of Singaw ?
1. It can be allergy to a type of bacterium commonly found in the mouth which trigger to have a singaw.
2. It can be your immune system.
4. Nutritional deficiency such as B12, Folic, Vitamin C and Iron.
5. Emotional stress, injury or trauma.
What should I do if have always recurrent singaw?
My suggestion is drink a lot of fluid and take vitamin c. Avoid injury especially mouth. Be careful in brushing your teeth and use Bactidol.
Another SMART IDEA of :
Yumei Mise Inc. 1B Goldrich Mansion Bldg. 4658 Cuangco st. corner south superhway brgy. Pio Del Pilar Makati City http://www.yumeimise.net